HomeFront is looking for volunteers to provide support to the Domestic Violence Intervention and Resource Team (DVIRT) by conducting surveys to gain feedback from clients on their experience with HomeFront, and document results.
• Contact DVIRT Clients and invite them to complete a survey.
• Should questions or concerns arise while completing surveys, work to address these in a timely and respectful manner.
• Document results of surveys using fluid surveys.
• Manage spreadsheet with confidential client information.
• Well developed verbal and communication skills.
• Competency with basic office computer systems.
• Compassionate and non-judgmental listening skills.
• Ability to work with diverse individuals and communities.
• High School graduate
• Related life and/or work experience
Position time requirements: One 2 hour shift per week on a set weekday and time arranged in advance with supervisor.
Location: HomeFront Main Office, Located in the Downtown Core.
Estimated start date: Based upon successful completion of interview and mandatory Calgary Police Information Check.
Length of Service Required: Minimum 6 month commitment.
To apply for this posting, please forward your resume with a brief cover letter explaining what motivated you to apply for this position to: